We all had a WONDERFUL time in Tennessee!
It was so pretty up there.
Grandma M. made wonderful meals for us.
Grandpa AJ took some of us
for a ride in his Rhino(four wheeler)
We went to The Burgess Falls, and took the rugged tail. On the way back we took the road, our legs felt like rubber .
AND IT SNOWED!!!!
I even made a snowman!
At Grandma's house she has a fishpond, and in the morning there was a thin layer of ice. It was fun throwing little pebbles on it. At first, Clair didn't understand why they didn't sink!
It was nice to see Grandma and Grandpa M., I'm so happy they are having fun with their new house!
Providence was scared of their dog Hickory, he is just a puppy, but he is big. He is a Brown Labordoodle with big teeth! :)
7 comments:
Nice post, Kathleen!
That's too cute about when Clair didn't understand why the pebbles weren't sinking! She's such a ham!
Looks like y'all had a lovely time!
Love you and can't wait to see you again sometime soon, Lord willing!
Love,
~Emily
I Love the snowman Cathleen!
Alyssa
You cant really tell BUT! Boaz is in that coat of mine too. I look pregnant.
G'pa and I soo enjoyed having you here annnd I LOVED cooking for you. I was tickled pink that it snowed JUST FOR YOU...!!! love G;ma miller..
It does look like alot of fun. We are so glad you got to go. I like the snow man too.
Nana & PaPa
Nice snowman!!! In IL I don't think we really did anything bigger than that either! (maybe once...in the 8 years we lived there!!!)
I like the background :P
I love the picture of your Daddy and daughters walking together! How sweet:)
Post a Comment