Tuesday, June 30

20 followers

Whoooooooo-Hooooooo!!! We got 20 followers!

Leave a comment on this post, and next Friday July 3rd we will put your name in a drawing for a special prize. (The prize will probably be chocolate!)


Thank you everyone for following our blog!

9 comments:

The Campana Family said...

Yaaaaaay!!!!!
were the first to comment!!!!!
P.s.
thanks for the comment,
Love Mariah

Samantha said...

Wow !! I know you are excited, who doesnt love chocolate !
Blessings to you dear one, have a blessed day.

amy b. said...

Hey, I'd be crazy not to leave a comment for a prize like that!

Super Maw Maw said...

CHOCOLATE....perfect giveaway!!!

Like a Tree said...

Here's my comment, Will I win? hee hee :)
kelsey

The Campana Family said...

Hey Kathleen,
Just Commenting My second time!
Love ya!
Alyssa

p.s.
Boaz is sooo cute ;)

Anonymous said...

glad you got your 20. i want the chocolate!!!
nana

Angela said...

Yay for 20 stalkers!! Love you, O Fam!! xoxo, AA

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

HOw did I miss this? Can I still have chocolate? LOL. I'll just steal Amy's! Hee! Hee! I know she'll share cause we were the same clothes! LOL
Hugs.
Kim