Wednesday, September 30

Providence Joy

Provie J. O.

There once was a girl named Providence Joy. She had many nick-names like, Prov, Provie, Proverbs and Penny, (she LOVES the movie Bolt, so she would say: “My name is Penny,” and she would point to the ground and say, “And this is my dog, Bolt.”  That is were  the nickname Penny

comes from.)    Ha! I out smarted you!

She learned how to get over the baby gate!

 Ooh. I need a drink!  Providence was eating flaming hot cheese puffs at the park, but she really like them!!

Flaming hot cheeto's!  Hope you enjoyed!!Mouse face!

Kathleen O.

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

My Model loves flaming hot cheetos. Crazy, those things are so hot. Love this post. Too cute.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Precious Providence!

Emily Swanky said...

:)
I can't BELIEVE how big Provie is!
She looks like you, Kathleen :)
Miss y'all!
xoxo
Em

Amy B. said...

I LOVE the first photo!!!!

(Ok, Providence rocks too!)

Five Moms & A Blog said...

Thanks for popping by at the 5 moms blog & the comment!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Take the award Kathleen. You deserve it!!!
HUGS to you!
Ms. Kim

Kathleen said...

Thanks Ms.Kim!!!

Susannah said...

She's a doll! Love the face painting.

e-Mom
http://chrysaliscom.blogspot.com
http://susannahsaprons.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Yes, it is very chilly here already. We love our hoodies. Form of survival. :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That's fine Kathleen. Anything that links to the giveaway is fine!