Monday, November 23

Thankfulness #2

These are 5 things Kathleen is thankful for:

  1. I am thankful for Jesus Christ.
  1. I am thankful for my family and friends.
  1. I am thankful that I have a safe home.

  2. I am thankful for my own bible. A lot of people in other country's have to wait 20+ years before they get a bible. I got mine at 9 years old.
  1. I am also thankful for my hands... I wouldn't be able to do hardly anything with out them! (Thank you God for giving us hands!) LOL

Random picture from our photo gallery:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me and my cousin with bubba teeth.














2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great list. That is awesome to be thankful for the Bible. So many times we just take that for granted.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I loved your thankful list Kathleen. And the picture of you with Bubba teeth is priceless! LOL
Hugs
Kim