Thursday, August 19

My clever friend

I had to write about my friend and how she has revolutionized how I think about planning the school year.
Click here to see the page.

Have you heard the saying 'You cant see the forest through the trees?' I have tried making PLANS but it never works for us. We just have a general (get through this book by Thanksgiving) way of doing things. But, I can actually see how this method can work for me. 

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hey!!! I'm that clever friend. LOL! I was like, I need to see this and clicked over and it was my page! LOL!
Don't you love that way of planning? It's so freeing. I'm glad it's working for you my friend.
Big hugs coming your way!
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

How cool that you and Kim are friends and that she was able to help with the planning. I love it when things are organized and have a definite plan. Hope you have a great school year.

Kels said...

Hello Elise,
I changed my blog address. And here is my "new" blog. You can just refollow. ;)
Love and Hugs
Kelsey

http://theflipflopfarmgirl.blogspot.com/