So we went to my Grandpas house to visit and swim in the pool. We had a great time. After we ate lunch we swam for a while and I had forgot to put suntan lotion on the little ones. So I decided after about an hour to have them take an ice-cream brake and while they ate I would cover them in lotion. Well Prov says" My Mom says I have to get out so she can put sun burn on me". Pretty cute!
Another cute saying came from Kathleen and Elise. You have to understand that when Elise cooks, it is a work of art. At lunch time Kathleen made some french fries and when she got them out of the oven she says to Elise, "Would you season the fries for us?"
Elise says" How do you want me to do that?"
Kathleen says "Ya know, use your powers!"
Elise says" You mean my POWDERS like garlic and onion powder?"
Just a sample of some of the little things that go on around here.
1 comment:
Kathleen cracks me up!!
To answer your question about Farkle, it's a dice game. The whole family can play and it's easy and fun. Can't wait to hear about your Summer fun planning!
HUGS
Kim
Post a Comment