The little kids have been playing in the neighbors backyard lately.(they moved) They have been having so much fun!
It is literally like a jungle back there too. Its has grass that grows in clumps and is wispy in one part so its like having trails. In one area the "trail" opens out under the canopy of a few trees and the ground is covered in really green mossy looking grass. Its actually really pretty under there. The lady that lives behind us has a bird store and she had lots of exotic birds in her backyard so there are birds screeching all the time and it sounds like a real jungle! ;p
I love Boaz and Clair's expressions in this one! I wish the leaves weren't blocking Boaz's face. :/
That is some parrot through the fence. :) You can barely see him.
Clair
Hahaha, Boaz... I love the way he talks. :)
Providence
Clair again. :D She's so funny.

1 comment:
Awww...how fun! Mr. B is getting SO big. I miss him. Kiss him for me.
Hugs to all.
Kim
Post a Comment