I don’t know about you but I am constantly fumbling things up. Do you ever have days that you wish you could just redo? I do.
I want to do and say the right things. I have good intentions but I soon realize that my mouth says things that should not be said. God, help me to change fast! And thank You for Sanctifying me.
These are some goals that I have.
To keep a pleasant face and tone as I go about my day
To always show respect to my Husband
So, I just felt like getting that out . Maybe you can relate?
Heather
1 comment:
Oh girl! I can soooo relate! You are not alone!!!
Oh and tell Kathleen I will link up her funny that I just saw, tomorrow when I post Mr. Linky! Okay.
Love you guys. Kiss Boaz for me! LOL.
Post a Comment