Tuesday, April 14

Hey Everybody,

Noah here. I have information for our local Tax Day Tea Party in Melbourne.

There is strength in numbers and there will be hundreds of Tea Parties across our country this Wed.

The more that attend nationwide the greater the impact!

Be sure to google Tea Parties for your area and attend with your friends and family!

We may not reverse the overall degradation of our once great nation but we can be heard!!

This is not a Party Issue (left or right) its about an out of control electorate.

If you are in our area we hope to see you tomorrow!

If you have any thoughts I welcome your comments too.




Time & Location:
City: MelbourneWhen: April 15, 12:00pm - 1:00pmWhere: City of Melbourne City Hall, 900 E. Strawbridge Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32901Other Info: Additional parking by the Melbourne Public Library

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Thanks for the info Noah! I think at least one of us is going to try to make it tomorrow. Brad does have to leave for work shortly after so we'll see!
Blessings,
Kim