Tuesday, April 7

'Tackle it Tuesday'


It was 'Tackle it Tuesday' today (see Mrs. Wilson's blog) but I admit, I did not do a lot of 'Tackling!" It seems to be that I work better with motivation, but I didn't think I had any motivation, but that is no excuse:


Proverbs 6:9 KJV
How long wilt thou sleep , O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

Kathleen


On Monday night we had a great visit with The Wilson family. We sure enjoyed having dinner with you!
Yes, I learned about the Friday Funnies along with Tackle it Tuesdays. Our Tuesday was a pretty laid back day. Didn't have any big plans and it was chilly.(nice to hibernate) We had a nice relaxed day and after dinner we had some hot chocolate!
So, I hope to "tackle" something by next Tuesday. I have a closet in need of a MAJOR overhaul. The Tackle it Tuesday idea inspires me to get, maybe, one big thing done this week. Maybe by next Tuesday I will get my closet done.(LOL)
HLO

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hello O family! We W family really enjoyed our dinner with you all. IT was such a blessing to us. You are a great family!!! Let me know if you need help tackling anything! LOL.
Big hugs to you all.
Kim

zak said...

Oh, closets. :shudder: Yeah, I'm in Spring Cleaning mode here. Preparing for some guests and stuff. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you!