Thursday night I bought myself a new bike!
And I thought,,, "Hey, I could post this on our blog for 'Show and Tell Saturday'! ;p
I bought this bike with money I got for my birthday from my Grandparents and Aunt's & Uncle's ect, ect.
Well, not very exciting to you,,, but I like my new bike. : )
THANK YOU FAMILY FOR YOUR DONATIONS.lol : )
Kathleen
3 comments:
Wow. Great Bike Kathleen. It's great to save up for something yourself and then buy it with your own money. Very nice.
Oh and FYI I canceled Show and Tell Saturdays until further notice.
Big hugs to you and your family! Kiss the Big B for me! LOL
Oohhh,,, I forgot about that,oh well.
Kathleen
Very cool, K!!! :) Maybe we can bring Jackson's new bike when we come visit and you can ride with him! ;) I told him tonight that we are going on vacation and he said, "Do I get to see Clair?"... hahahahaha. We can't wait to see you guys!!!!! LOVE!
Post a Comment