Tuesday, November 17

Cake Decorating Class pictures

For the past few weeks Elise and I have been going to a cake decorating class over at Mrs. Kathy C.'s house. It was so much fun!


Above is Kathleen's cake.



Above is Mariah C.'s cake.



Above is Alyssa C.'s cake. Sorry, it is not a very clear picture. :/



And above is Kelsey W.'s cake!

Aren't they all beautiful!? We had a great time learning new skills at decorating cakes for the past few weeks. Thank you Mrs. Kathy C.!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND a RANDOM picture from our photo gallery:

The picture above is of Elise and Clair when they where 9 and 1 month old! Aren't they cute!?




3 comments:

Super Maw Maw said...

What talent I see !!!! All of the cakes are just beautiful. Excellent work!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those cakes turned out AWESOME! Great job!
Cute picture too...I love looking back at when they were younger. Yes they are so cute.

Olivia Christine said...

Oh my goodness! Elise you are so cute!!! :D I miss you guys! Love ya!
~Olivia