Tuesday, December 1

Thanksgiving weekend

The other day we were playing outside. Boaz was playing with a little tennis ball and tripped bending over to pick it up. He scratched he nose. There was blood on his face and I thought his head was bleeding. =s 

It is a kind of blurry, (he wouldn't hold still!)


I love his expression. He is a cutie.


I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving. We had a good time.





HAPPY 18th ANNIVERSARY MOMMY AND DADDY!
(Their anniversary was Monday, November 30th.)


3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh poor Mr. B!
Heather you look adorable in the picture. Noah, well you kind of ruined it! LOL! Just kidding.
Love you guys!
Hugs
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww! happy Anniversary! Hope this year is the best so far. Love the snow falling on your blog. Cute. and poor Boaz...he is precious

mariah said...

Awww... poor boaz!

Mariah