Totally love that video.. I have seen it on youtube, its darling.
Thanks for your visit, p.s. my older two totally know how to climb over the gate... mom had them pretend they wanted out, and were caged in. My baby however, not yet! ;) HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Yes, to get a Makeover you comment on the "Custom items" Post with your filled out information From (you can copy & past from the post) and Also... If you would e-mail me your user name and password at Jennaandme@gmail.com so I can install your makeover! (Also if you'd like to see your makeover on a test blog please add that in the "Other comments" Spot on the form.
8 comments:
Oh this one never fails to make me laugh!! So cute!
Hugs
Kim
P.S. Kiss ol' Mr. B for me okay?
that is so funny i was "sfete" and "ascnat" a slight chuckle now and then
-carol-anne
Oh my GOODNESS that was cute!! Thanks for sharing it!
Have a wonderful Friday!
What a cutie! That was so funny, I loved it. Thanks for sharing today.
Hello there~
Totally love that video.. I have seen it on youtube, its darling.
Thanks for your visit, p.s. my older two totally know how to climb over the gate... mom had them pretend they wanted out, and were caged in. My baby however, not yet! ;) HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Oh I love this video. Too funny. What a little ham.
Yes, to get a Makeover you comment on the "Custom items" Post with your filled out information From (you can copy & past from the post) and Also... If you would e-mail me your user name and password at Jennaandme@gmail.com so I can install your makeover! (Also if you'd like to see your makeover on a test blog please add that in the "Other comments" Spot on the form.
Thanks,
Megan
www.megansblogforeverything.blogspot.com
...That's great! :D
Post a Comment