Saturday, January 9

Washington D.C. Trip

We all had a great time in the FREEZING COLD Washington D.C.!
We toured the Capitol on Friday, and went sight seeing Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday night  Elise and I played our instruments (with our home school band) at the National Christmas Tree.
It was a bitter cold temperature of 24 degrees, with a massive snow storm heading straight for us. The sky was a brownish color! It was so cool. :D We walked and walked and walked with a trumpet and flute case big jackets and two big strollers for 20+ blocks to get to our car. We were all ready very tired from walking all day. It was a very remember-able  time for us all.
The picture below is of me, Elise and Clair making snow angels in our hosts' yard. BRR!



(Sorry about the linkie words. I don't know how to fix it.) :-(
I am going to post more pictures later so stay tuned! :-p


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe..Looks like you had fun! Cant wait to see you tommorrow!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Very cool you guys! And I can so relate to the static hair that Clair has. Mine has been horrible.
Can't wait to see more picture!
Hugs
Kim