Tuesday, April 27

6 already??





Happy birthday toooo....



Clair! Happy birthday dear!
Clair is ecstatically happy today. She said, "You can take as many pictures of me as you want!"
I was shocked. (She usually does not like anyone to take pictures of her.)
Here are some from today...

She was so happy she could only do BIG cheesy cute smiles. One of the highlights of her days is she got a new big kid bike with handle breaks!!
Right now her and Mommy are out to the store then to Dairy Queen. *yum*















6 years old... "I have to use 2 hands to show how old I am now!"






The one in B&W is from early 2009

6 comments:

The Campana Family said...

Happy B-day Claire!
Alyssa

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh sweet Claire! Happy Birthday!!! Big girl!
Hugs
Kim

C. girlies said...

Those are really cute Pictures Kathleen!
Happy B-Day Clair!!!
Mariah,Gabby,And Gracia,

He & Me + 3 said...

She is beautiful. Happy Birthday to Clair.

carissa said...

your family is just beautiful!!! your little clair is presh!

Olivia Christine said...

Happy Birthday! :D YEAH! :D