- One of my (Kathleen) motivations is: Hey when I'm done with my chores I can BLOG!
- One of Elise's motivations is: Hey, when I'm done doing my chores I can GARDEN!
- One of Mommy's motivations is: When I'm done with everything, now, I can plan our grocery list. ;P
- One of Daddy's motivations is: If I am willing to be uncomfortable today, I can have the extraordinary tomorrow.
- One of Clair's motivations is: When done helping I can go play outside!!!
- One of Providence's motivations is: Iwth I be a gwood gwirl I tan play woutside stoo!
- One of Boaz's motivations is: Wif I cwy long nouf stumone twill pwick mwe yup!
(All of those weird words are baby talk if ya didn't know.) ;B
Kathleen
2 comments:
I Love it! :P
I like the blinkies, and the background is soooo Cute!
Alyssa
My motivation is Active Downline with wonderful Children. And yes Elise, I love to Garden. Kathleen, check your blog settings and make sure that your html settings are on, that way your smiley's will work. Great look and Good Job. Keep it up. God Bless, Cathy E.
Post a Comment