Yay! I got this dollhouse for Christmas 08 and we finaly built it!
It looked hard to build but it was actualy very easy!
The front of the house
The windows
Thank you Momma for building the dollhouse for me, and thank you Gramma and Grandpa M. for buying it for me!!
(my mom rocks)
YKathleenY
3 comments:
That is very cool. How fun to build it too. It turned out great!
That is so cute! I always loved my doll house! Can I come play? LOL
And you rock Mrs. O for putting it together!!
Hugs and thank you for letting me love on Boaz Sunday!! I got my little fix! LOL
Kim
I love the idea of using the blog to help with writing skills. I just might have to snag that one. Dellghted to meet you. Just found you via a friend. Have fun playing.
Blessings frm Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn
Post a Comment