Today is August 26 our dear Mama's Birthday! She is... 27 years old! ;) +10 Thank you for being loving and patient with us! We love you Mama! Happy birthday!
See I had to make sure I came back and officially wished you a Happy Birthday! Loved fellowshipping with you all yesterday. Let's not let it go so long in between! Hugs. Kim
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS. HEATHER!
Love you and praying that you have a blessed day today!
xoxo
~Emily
Cute post. Happy birthday you young 27 year old...plus 10. Too cute. Have a blessed year.
Happy Birthday to you, sweet Momma!!!
Hope you had a very blessed day!!
Love, Cheryl and Ken
Happy birthday, Mrs. O! I love you guys and can't wait till we see each other again!
~Olivia Christine
See I had to make sure I came back and officially wished you a Happy Birthday! Loved fellowshipping with you all yesterday. Let's not let it go so long in between!
Hugs.
Kim
Post a Comment