Tell your Dad that I showed this to Brad last night and then he had it stuck in his head just like your Dad did the other night at our house! LOL. You gotta love Tim Hawkins!Love you guys.Kim
OH my goodness that is so funny. But sad because it is so true. I love his dance moves and his faces. I so have to show my hubs.Thanks for the laugh.
My hubby and I laughed and laughed at this one last weekend.
Oh my, I just saw this the other day!It's so funny, sad and TRUE.I wish someone could get this to Foxnews!Have a blessed day♥
Kathleen,It's totally free!!!!Hugs.Kim
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tell your Dad that I showed this to Brad last night and then he had it stuck in his head just like your Dad did the other night at our house! LOL. You gotta love Tim Hawkins!
Love you guys.
Kim
OH my goodness that is so funny. But sad because it is so true.
I love his dance moves and his faces. I so have to show my hubs.
Thanks for the laugh.
My hubby and I laughed and laughed at this one last weekend.
Oh my, I just saw this the other day!
It's so funny, sad and TRUE.
I wish someone could get this to Foxnews!
Have a blessed day♥
Kathleen,
It's totally free!!!!
Hugs.
Kim
Post a Comment