Monday, May 31

Morton Reateat May 2010



I Love this picture... such a cutie.
"Sweetie... you got a little somthing on your face..."

 This baby doll... well, this baby doll...


Best friends!
 Love it...



Miss Bella D.

Mrs. Morton speaking.


"What you lookin' at?"

It was so bright out poor Clair had a hard time smiling. :)

There were some very cute kittens that all the little ones loved.

Doesn't it look like a house from a magazine... just take away the cars. (NO editing on the grass and sky! They were so bright.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What great pictures. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. That last picture is amazingly beautiful. It looks like a painting.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Um...I'm a little disturbed by that baby doll and the choking of the cat. LOL!
I may not sleep tonight.
Love you guys!
Kim

Orenczaks said...

Oh Mrs. Kim! It was a very... unique baby doll... lol